Tense Active and Passive

 

Tense Active and Passive

 .

 

 Tense                          Active                                Passive


Present Simple         I make a cake                         A cake is made


Present Continue      I'm making a cake                   A cake is being made


Past Simple               I made a cake                           A cake was made


Past Continuous      I was making a cake             A cake was being made


Present Perfect          I have made a cake                 A cake has been made


Past Perfect               I had made a cake                   A cake had been made


Future Simple           I will make a cake                   A cake will be made


Future be going to
    I'm going to make a cake        A cake is going to be made


Modal                      I must make a cake                  A cake must be made


Modal Perfect         I should have made a cake           A cake should have been made

 

 .

 .

.

.

  less vs fewer

 

 .

.

 Modal verbs Can and Could


.

 .

  Plural Nouns

 .

 .

 

 masculine and feminine in English language

 

.

 
 Other Ways to say Strange in English 

.

 .

 

  Formal and Informal English Verbs

 Typical Errors Until By Up to as far as

.

 May Expressing Wishes in English

.

 Math Symbols 

 .

 .

  Synonym same meaning Antonym opposite meaning

 .

.
Phrasal verbs with Run

.

 Hear vs Listen

.

 A collection of useful English learning resources  

.

 future perfect continuous 

 

.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

Comments