Learn Informal Contractions to speak faster

 

.

 

Lemme = Let + me

Example:

Lemme finish my work = Let me finish my work.


Wanna = want + to

Example:

They wanna play with us = They want to play with us.

 

Gimme = give + me

Example

Can you gimme a glass of water please = Can you give me a glass of water please.

 

Kinda = kind + of

Example

Your new friend is kinda weird = Your new friend is  kind of weird.


Hafta = have + to

Example

I hafta do it = I have to do it.

 

Outta = out + of

Example

Get outta here = Get out of here

 

I'mma = I am + going + to

Example

I'mma talk to him = I am going to talk to him.

 

Gotta = got + to

Example

I've gotta go = I have got to go

 .

Learn Informal Contractions to speak faster


.


.

Useful links:  

 How to use the preposition By 

 Multiple meaning words Kind 

.

 English expressions with Take

. 

 The most common formal and informal words in English 

.

 Collocations Make and Take with example

 

  Confusing Grammar Older vs Elder

 

  Phrasal verbs with meaning in English

 

 Seven of the most important adverbs in English with example

. 

  Seven of the most important adverbs in English with example

  Phrasal verbs with meaning in English

.

.

 how to use prepositions with verbs

. List of most common formal and informal vocabulary in English

.

  Asking and Giving Direction in English

. 

Usage of prepositions related to transportation

.


 .

 Do you know the difference between Gone to and Been to? 

 .

The most important words and Phrasal Verbs related to health in English with example 

.

 

 .

.

 Daily routines in English

 .

.

How to speak British?

.

 What are informal contractions?

.

 can vs could

.

 collocation with have

.

 What are informal contractions?

.

can vs could

.

 collocation with have

 .

everyday spoken phrasal verbs in english

.

good vs well

.

What are the 12 tenses in English?

.

 words to use instead of very

.

the Important formal and informal words in English

.

 Conjugation verb do

.

.

Conjugation of verb To say

.

Conjugation of verb To Go

.

verbs in english grammar with examples

.

present continuous perfect english grammar

.

simple present tense in english grammar rules and notes

.

personal pronouns in english for beginners

.

 different uses of Get

.

Which website is best for learning English?


.

 what is the difference between Make and Can? 

.

 other ways to say because

.

 list of prepositions in english

 .

 natural disasters in English

.

  How to use the verb Go in different situations

 

.

speaking skills in english




.

.







.

.

.

Comments